Stop Smoking in 1 Hour Program : Quit Smoking Hypnosis Therapy

Stop Smoking in 1 Hour Program : Quit Smoking Hypnosis Therapy

Stop Smoking in 1 Hour SmokeBeaters Program with Mary Ananda, Her Own Personalized Quit Smoking Hypnosis Therapy. 

Stop smoking in 1 hour hypnosis therapy program – If you are having trouble kicking the evil weed Mary Ananda can help your addiction in just one hour.

Stop Smoking in 1 Hour Program with Mary Ananda

Mary Ananda has many years experience running a successful practice.

She says she can transform 60-a-day cigarette puffers into placid non-smokers in just 60 minutes.


Mary Ananda holds the highest qualifications in her field as a Hypnotherapist and Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming.

She has trained with the Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy and is certified by the highest governing bodies in the world.

She uses a technique within a system that turns cigarette addicts into non-smokers in just 60 minutes.


“She claims a 95% success rate and there is a free back up session for the other 5% if needed.


Stop Smoking in 1 Hour with Mary Ananda SmokeBeaters Hypnosis ProgramAs Mary Ananda explains;

“This unique and precise breakthrough technique combines Hypnosis with Neuro Linguistic Programming.

This takes the power of hypnosis to a whole new level in helping people get back control of their lives without cigarettes”.


As Mary Ananda says;


“Hypnosis is a tool to help you relax, it’s what is said when you are in that relaxed state, is what makes the difference between you being successful or not”.


With the SmokeBeaters system Mary uses, the words are carefully chosen to break down all the mechanisms and triggers to where and when you smoke…

So as to eliminate the smoking habit forever.


My stop smoking in 1 hour SmokeBeaters program impresses medical doctors

Doctors are so impressed by the medical benefits that they are now working with Mary by referring more and more of their patients for Hypnosis.

“We have a GP referral network,” she says.

Stop smoking in 1 hour program impresses medical doctorsShe regularly corresponds with doctors about the health and success of her clients.

The good news is that this method has been successful for doctors, dentists and every day people alike.

The bad news is that Mary has a one to two week waiting list for an appointment…

but even the medical profession believe its well worth waiting for Mary Ananda.

The really great news guys is that Mary Ananda also conducts online sessions now.


To Stop Smoking Now!

You can contact Mary Ananda at her Private practice on 086 388 0044 to make your appointment…

then smoke your last cigarette ever !!

Email:  hypnosisdonegal @




About the author

Mary Ananda Shakti administrator

Hypnotherapist Mary Ananda Shakti of Donegal Hypnosis Services Ireland. Today you're one step closer to a new you, where you feel more empowered and can move towards a positive path of personal growth and wellbeing.   Call me Mary, if you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Skip to content
This Website is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilitiesWe are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Conformance status